We’re very excited to offer one lucky competition winner £150 worth of vouchers at our store! To enter, all you need to do is follow us on Twitter, retweet our competition tweet, and sign up to our newsletter. You can sign up on our homepage, bottom right.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
How to enter:
Retweet the competition post on Twitter, and follow @spaceandshape on Twitter to enter a competition to win a £150 voucher to spend on products at Space & Shape.
To enter, followers need to retweet the post, and follow the Space & Shape Twitter account, and also sign up to the Space and Shape newsletter.
By retweeting the competition post, signing up to the newsletter and following @SpaceandShape on Twitter, fans accept the listed terms and conditions.
Entries can be submitted from 12:30 on 01/09/2015 to 12:30 on 15/09/2015.
Terms and Conditions:
- Entrants to the free prize draw are bound by these terms and conditions.
One winnerwill be selected from all valid entries and will receive a £150 Space & Shape voucher, subject to availability.
- Only residents in the UK aged 18 or over are eligible to enter. Entries are limited toone per person. Internet access required.
- Employees of the Promoter or any business involved or associated with the prize draw, any of the Promoter’s agencies and any of their parent and/or affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify entrants’ eligibility.
- Prize is non-refundable, non-changeable and no cash alternative will be given.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute another prize of similar or greater value.
- Entries will be accepted online at https://twitter.com/spaceandshape?lang=en-gb
- To enter the prize draw, fans will retweet the competition post, follow the Twitter handle and sign up to the newsletter.
- Entries must not contain material that: is A)inappropriate, offensive, indecent, obscene, hateful, defamatory, derogatory or anything similar; B) promotes irresponsible driving; C) or may promote bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or that may promote discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- The prize draw opens at 12:30 on 01/09/2015 and closes at 12:30 on 15/09/2015.
- The winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries submitted prior to and including 12:30 on 15/09/2015. The winners will be notified by a tweet to their handle within two days of the closing date and asked to contact the Promoter via an inbox message on Twitter. Proof of age may be required.Winners’ names and counties will be available by sending a stamped SAE to the Promoter at the address below, within 3 months of the closing date, marked “Ellen Concept LTD 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ, London, United Kingdom”.
- Entrants acknowledge that other entrants may have submitted ideas and concepts that may be similar to his/her entry, and that he/she will not be entitled to any compensation or right to negotiate with the Promoter over such matters.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. No responsibility can be accepted for any technical failures of any kind, any entries incompletely or incorrectly completed, any unauthorised intervention in any part of the entry process or any entries not received for whatever reason. Neither the Promoter nor any appointed agent will accept responsibility for any technical or other error, which may occur in the administration of the prize draw or the processing of entries.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the prize draw, the decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party other than is absolutely necessary so as to fulfil the prize offered under this prize draw without the individual’s prior consent.
- By entering this prize draw, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
- Any information submitted by you must be personal to and relate specifically to you. You hereby warrant that the information which you submit and/or distribute will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove and disqualify any entry that does not adhere to these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to avoid causing undue disappointment to consumers but reserves the right to amend or withdraw this promotion where necessary if circumstances arise that are beyond its control.
- Winners may be required to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this prize draw. By entering this prize draw you hereby assign to the Promoter the complete copyright and all other intellectual property rights whatsoever in any promotional and advertising material and similar which arises out of or is in connection with this prize draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the prize draw or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person deliberately to undermine the legitimate operation of the prize draw may be a violation of criminal and civil law and, should such an attempt be made, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Promoter’s failure to enforce any of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Except where prohibited, entrants agree that: (1) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this prize draw, but in no event legal fees; and (2) under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages otherwise increased. Subject to clause 21, and subject to any liability arising as a result of its fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, the Promoter’s liability for claims related to this promotion is limited to a maximum of three thousand pounds.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, from any entrant’s participation in the prize draw or from any prize.
- All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the parties hereby agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Twitter. Entrants agree that Twitter shall have no liability in respect of this draw.
- The Promoter is Ellen Concept LTD 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ, London, United Kingdom. All communication regarding this promotion should be forwarded in writing to Ellen Concept LTD 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ, London, United Kingdom.